Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Degaak43 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Sudan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Vanditdesai Male Beginner
samirarahman3 Bangladesh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
MirjalolM Uzbekistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
ardecons Philippines Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
tranmanlinh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
faramarz1365 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hamed1989 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Haniye-bd Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
crsilva Chile Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
rojroo iran Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
zenith222 Female Advanced
Bek Kazakhstan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
BUITUYET Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
za.safaei72 Female Upper-Interm
Dhita Rosalini Indonesia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
civilicar Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Nasya Indonesia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
nasim.rahmanifar Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages