Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
riceandfromage Indonesia Female Intermediate
BAKUL PATEL vadodara Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Hoang Huynh Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
loaialhajjaj Jordan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
dintaz Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
test_niladri India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
gooogo121 Tehran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
naixaxa Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
susan joshua basically Indian Female Advanced
nishantgerald Mumbai, India Male Advanced
Duke1920 Montenegro Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
yqbi.ali The Land Male Advanced
malkeetg Sangrur Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
marzy880 Female Intermediate
AnSykes Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
Diana321 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Atul Sareen India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Tuongvy Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
MinhManNgan Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
kylejordan Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages