Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
bilgeeoe Mongolia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Dewi Pramanik Indonesia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sagnik_rana India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
cobethientai810... viet nam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Duk MGL Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Yuliya_olh Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
david93 Spain Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
rolena_johnette Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
truclinh Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Pham Thanh Thai Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Lan Chi Nguyễn Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
anna lee Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
HueMinhPhuong Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
sanakhalid1234 Pakistan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
thuylakelake Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
nahlaelshater Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
yasneva MEXICO Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sbwakaka China Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Bilawal Pakistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
cbaner Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm

Pages