Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Miango0705 Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Ha Tran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Helen LA VietNam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
alicenguyen Hanoi Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
duong_anita_1310 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
tomclacklly0000 VIET NAM Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
taylorsydney613 Australia Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
tuanmytran Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
meliodas Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
nothing12 Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Queen1023 Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
truc0207 Female Upper-Interm
truongngocvananh Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
seannguyen Male Intermediate
bichphuong Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Chi Bee Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Vu Le Hoang Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
vihai711 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
tifa Female Beginner
Hoang Nguyen Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages