Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
edith2017 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hkhk199710 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
YenNgo Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
vineed India Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Tran Thu Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
vahabsamandi Male Beginner
suhoclasuotdoi Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
tuan anh nguyen The US Male Intermediate
huongtran.fla@y... Việt Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
dunghp1996 Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
IeMaster Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
o0olynero0o Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
quynhhtrangg123 Viet Nam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
chinh pham Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
htn_nguyenhuynh26 Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Thao Anh194 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
bokinhvan1988 Ho Chi Minh Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
linhth Viet nam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
a_hosseini Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
sachinprince INDIA Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages