Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
sonngo Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
uyenminh Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
trangh16688 Viet nam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
imanbest Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
ewood28 Female Beginner
Srinjoy Kolkata, India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
nasrin62 tehran Female Upper-Interm
HuyenHuyen Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Raminka Tehran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
thetai_mmt Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Vladislava Nizhny Novgorod Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
khanhdk2000 Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
thienkimbigtest1 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
sureshbhagat India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
gufran619 Male Advanced
ngdhai.hcmut Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
lyly2017 Female Intermediate
chuanh929 Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
loile2010 Viet Nam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
TrangDaisy07041997 Vietnam Female Intermediate

Pages