Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Sandesh Maiya Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Damber Australia Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
manpreetsingh68 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
x_raye iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
phtamtinh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
NHCoca Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Taregha Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
dipakcpatel78 India Male Beginner
mahabub bangladesh Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
DAshbal123 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Maksik_SLD Male Intermediate
triduckhanhduy Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Eng.hani15 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
nancyhaddaden@y... Jordan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
winkokoaung Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
ruryperdana Indonesia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
lebronjames New York Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Chrissyano Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Baltej Gandhi Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
jentorcende Philippines Female Beginner

Pages