Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Mujahid77 Lahore, Pakistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
A7md3id egypt Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Viktoria30 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
DonnaMIB Venezuela Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
afshinzanjani Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Hindam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
morteza17 tabriz Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
themuh Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Arijkrifa Tunisia Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
TamVo The Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Jaspreetj Ludhiana Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
IMRAN HANIF PAKISTAN Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
ngocha.vt34 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
montsep15 Venezuela Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
ZhicongLiang Sun Yet-sen University, Guangzhou,China Male Intermediate
yinggynaruk Thailand Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
shahkolahi Male Intermediate
fiextVot Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
onepiecebest2000 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
puneetchawla86@... New Delhi Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages