Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
yongkyu Hong korea Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Tasnuba Siddiqui USA Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
aziilea Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
baocat184 Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
ianknight Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
durehira iran Female Upper-Interm
pooria Male Advanced
pmht38 Vietnam Female Upper-Interm
Nurbolat Kazakhstan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
erfan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Miketyson Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
hossain57 bangladesh Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
nguyenthien.ise Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
haphan Vietnam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
faruk123 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
payamesp2 Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Khang Linh Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Hannah.212 Vietnam Female Intermediate
Sina Pourang Male Upper-Interm
rezapour_10 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced

Pages