Free Mobile App to Learn Vocabulary and Travel Phrases in Over 30 Languages Launched Today

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 02/27/2015 - 19:36

BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today the Vocabulary Trainer mobile app is launched by LanguageCourse.net for over 30 languages. At absolutely no cost, users gain access to over ten thousand words and phrases and can choose among courses that cover slang, travel phrases, business terms, vocabulary for specific exams such as the TOEFL or just the most frequently used words. With over 30 languages on offer, users can learn English, Spanish, and many more languages, from Arabic to Vietnamese.

Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150211/174881 
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150211/174882LOGO

In addition to the large volume of free content the app also provides the unique option to create and learn custom word lists, based on a class text book, for example. When uploading a word, audio files with proper pronunciation and corresponding images are automatically retrieved by the Vocabulary Trainer to help save time when making personalised word lists.

"Computer assisted flashcard systems accelerate vocabulary learning. They can convert a formerly stressful and daunting task into a playful, enjoyable experience." said Daniel Spohn, director of LanguageCourse.net.

The app can be switched to the superlearning, listen-only mode, ideal for learning while driving or doing housework.

"Each unit is about 5 minutes long to fit easily into a busy day. Spending just 5 minutes per day one builds, in a surprisingly short time, a solid base of the most frequent vocabulary in the language. Ideally, one should try to make it a daily habit, since then repetitions can be perfectly timed for optimum memorization," according to Daniel Spohn.

Over the last months, during the beta period, the Vocabulary Trainer app for learning English has already been downloaded by over 750,000 users. Today with the official launch, the app is now, for the first time, also available to learn over 30 languages apart from English. The web version of the Vocabulary Trainer is available at LanguageCourse.net. For now, the app is available at the Google Playstore for android phones and tablets. An iOS version for apple users will be available soon.

Links
Full list of features and comparison with other leading language learning apps.
Vocabulary Trainer Apps at Google Playstore 
40-second Summary Video App Trailer 
Vocabulary Trainer Online Version – LanguageCourse.net Homepage

About LanguageCourse.net:
LanguageCourse.net provides mobile and web services to facilitate language learning. It operates free online learning tools and a booking platform to compare prices and student reviews of thousands of language school programs worldwide. Since 1999 the service is helping students to choose the best language school for them. More about LanguageCourse.net here.

Contact:
Media contact:
Loreto Sousa  Tel. +1-646 5031810 /  +34 93 3437450 | Email | www.languagecourse.net 
www.languagecourse.net/press/ 
LanguageCourse S.L.
Ronda Sant Pere 16, 3
08010 Barcelona - Spain

To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/free-mobile-app-to-learn-vocabulary-and-travel-phrases-in-over-30-languages-launched-today-300034383.html

Article references
finance.yahoo.com