Multiple Purpose English Language school, Irvine Education Center, Teams Up with Dynamo Web Solutions to Create the Institution’s Dynamic Client Website

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 03/29/2013 - 23:34

The English language-focused school launches their new easy-to-read website with the help of premier website design team, Dynamo Web Solutions. Students and clients who speak English as a second language navigate well through the simply written and organized site.

Irvine, CA (PRWEB) March 29, 2013

Matt Zamani, lead designer of Dynamo Web Solutions, and the Irvine Education Center team have developed a simple and efficient website for clients and English language students. “I worked closely with IEC’s teaching staff and administration to create easy-to-use site pages that students can access who speak English as a second language,” says Zamani. He also generates special search engine-friendly key phrases that are integrated into site text to bring traffic to the site. “Students who speak French or Farsi as a first language will be able to enter simple terms to get them to IEC’s site quickly and easily from whatever search engine they utilize.”

The website features several menu items and information about many of the services and classes that IEC offers. These include a Home overview page, an About the school page, a Class Schedule page, a detailed Courses page, a Mission Statement page and a Contact Us page. Clients or students can also use the Site Search field to find more detailed information available on the site.

Dynamo Web Solutions predicts that the site will be a hit with students in the region and help to provide a paradigm for other English language school sites.

Irvine Education Center is a multiple purpose language school based in Irvine, California that teaches English and several additional languages to adult students quickly and effectively. It is the goal of IEC to enable their students to engage in conversational English and correct American Idiomatic English. IEC also provides TOEFL examination education and other specialized English needs.

The Irvine Education Center staff is available for both mainstream national and regional online, print, radio and television interviews. Images and information about Irvine Education Center are available on: http://www.irvineeducationcenter.net

Contact:

Irvine Education Center

18021 Sky Park Circle, Suite # G2

Irvine, CA 92614

Tel : 949-757-0012

Tel : 949-336-0047

Fax : 949-417-1469

admissions(at)irvineeducationcenter(dot)net

http://www.irvineeducationcenter.net

Amir Zamani
Irvine Education Center
(949)757-0012
Email Information

The saga of Biscuit, a 37-pound feline from the St. Louis area, isn't quite done yet. The tubby tabby had to find another home after his first one didn't work out after leaving an area shelter in mid-March. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports Ed and Lisa Pyatt of Eureka, Mo., were the lucky recipients of Biscuit after the City of St. Charles Animal Control Services reviewed more than 110 offers for homes. The huge cat didn't get along with the Pyatts' other cat. Luckily, a specialized animal shelter stepped in to help.

Staffing shortages are sending customers fleeing to rival retailers, Bloomberg News reports

* Murray bounces back to beat Gasquet * Ferrer overcomes Haas (Updates after Murray win) By Simon Evans MIAMI, March 29 (Reuters) - Britain's Andy Murray fought back for a 6-7 6-1 6-2 win over France's Richard Gasquet to reach the final of the Sony Open where he will face Spaniard David Ferrer on Sunday. Murray recovered after making a mess of the first set where he was serving for it at 5-4 but double-faulted on break point and ended up losing out in the tie-break. ...

Hours after the chest-thumping Air Force leaders flew stealth bombers over South Korea, Kim Jong-Un has ordered North Korea's rocket units to be prepare for an attack on American bases. In the words of the country's state news agency, the 30-year-old leader "judged the time has come to settle accounts with the U.S. imperialists in view of the prevailing situation." This feels a little scary, doesn't it?

NEW CONCORD, Ky. (AP) — Two young brothers from southwestern Kentucky were found alive Friday in the woods about a mile from their home, wet but otherwise unharmed about 17 hours after they were reported missing, law enforcement officials said.

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The owner of a historic cheesesteak shop in Philadelphia says he's changing its controversial name.

Jay Leno's bizarre feud with NBC is back on simmer — and back where it began. After giving his streak of one bad joke about his employers per night a bit of a rest following a week of hatred in the papers and on-air, Leno took to the opening monologue of last night's Tonight Show to ridicule the network's second-place finish during prime time on Wednesday night:

TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Health officials in Oklahoma are calling an oral surgeon who used dirty equipment and risked cross-contamination a "menace to public health" and are urging thousands of his patients to seek medical screenings for hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV. Though officials say such situations involving dental clinics are rare, Dr. Matt Messina, a dentist in Cleveland, Ohio, and a consumer adviser for the American Dental Association, says patients should ask their dentist and oral surgeon about the steps they and their staffs take to sterilize equipment.

Article references
news.yahoo.com