TOEFL Program celebrates English Language Day
Recent News Videos

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 04/21/2014 - 08:01

The TOEFL Program will celebrate English Language Day on April 23 by offering significant savings on the best-selling TOEFL Practice Online (TPO). From April 17— May 4, test takers will receive a 33 percent discount on TOEFL Practice Online, an official TOEFL practice test that simulates the TOEFL iBT testing experience and offers same-day scores and feedback on all four skills measured on the test— reading, listening, speaking and writing. Test takers are able to purchase the limited discounted test prep only at www.ets.org/toeflpractice by entering the promotional code ENGLISHDAY2014 at checkout.

To celebrate the holiday, the TOEFL Program will also host a free live event for English-language learners around the world on the TOEFL global Facebook page (www.facebook.com/TOEFL) on April 23, 7:30 pm IST. The event will share English language learning advice, TOEFL study resources and other tips to make learning English fun.

“Today there are close to 2 billion English-language speakers globally,” commented Jennifer Brown, Executive Director of the TOEFL Program. “The number of higher education institutions and organizations using English as the international global standard is also on the rise. We hope English-language learners around the world will participate in our upcoming event to make learning English fun and benefit from the valuable free resources offered by the TOEFL Program.” 

Article references
www.indiainfoline.com