Ultimate Spelling Promoted As Best Learn To Spell Software By TopTenReviews.com, eReflect Confirms

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 02/27/2015 - 19:37

New York City, NY (PRWEB) February 26, 2015

eReflect is proud to announce that Top Ten Reviews considers Ultimate Spelling™ the best spelling solution available. The evaluation organization highlighted some of the many features that make the software unique, and make it especially efficient in teaching spelling.

For eReflect, designer of Ultimate Spelling™, prestigious reviewers such as Top Ten Reviews are highly respected. eReflect was pleased to discover that Top Ten Reviews not only provided an in-depth review of the program, but also a stellar rating of 9.23. For Top Ten Reviews, Ultimate Spelling™ is a program with a winning combination of features and technologies. The program offers fun spelling activities and interactive, expert-designed lessons, and its user-friendly interface is inviting and motivating for the user.

The Top Ten Reviews editor highlights the program's dictionary-sized word database and the fact that the spelling software is unique in terms of customization. The user can tailor the learning activities and lessons according to their own age, grade, and current spelling skills, which ensures that they get the most out of each spelling session. eReflect’s Ultimate Spelling™ is teaching people how to spell in a way that’s fun, rewarding, and efficient for the student, according to the Top Ten Reviews editor.

“The word difficulties range from grades one through 10, and the software even includes vocabulary words to help you prep for the GRE, SAT or TOEFL," the review remarks. "The design matches the broad educational range: the software is neutral in design so that children and adults alike can easily use it. ”

For this well-known evaluation organization, one particularly worthwhile feature of Ultimate Spelling™ is the fact that it appeals to all age groups. Young students and adults alike can enjoy the fun spelling games and quizzes and learn to spell in just minutes a day. The editor at Top Ten Reviews concludes the overview with a positive verdict, reassuring readers about the program’s effectiveness in improving spelling skills.

***********

For more information about how Ultimate Spelling software can improve spelling performance for you and your family, please visit the official website at http://www.ultimatespelling.com.

About Ultimate Spelling™

Ultimate Spelling provides a modern and easy to use spelling software that has been designed with one goal in mind – making children want to learn.

It is a fast and easy way to master even the most complicated spelling, without the need to write long lists or complete boring tests.

In fact, Ultimate Spelling provides more than just spelling help. It is a complete educational resource that boosts all level of a child’s literacy.

Containing a personal computer tutor, Ultimate Spelling is the most realistic step-by-step guide to flawless spelling ability.

Article references
www.prweb.com