100: Some people think that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology. Other people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more basic needs.

Although some countries are still in urgent need of the basic requires, most countries are in circumstances which technology is a necessity for them and countries should pay attention and money for reaching the development in technology. In the modern time, technology has a vital role because of making interaction between people and communities. In addition, science has extremely improved by having access to the modern technology.

First reason of being necessary of the technology is that it causes the relations and communications take place. As a government, the interaction is a fundamental factor in consistency of a community. Today, relations between people and communities have improved by usage of the technology. Computer technology as an index of the development creates the unique facilities for increasing the relations. People all around the world interact with each other by use of the computer and Internet. They can get familiar with other cultures and customs and figure out more things on the other civilizations via technologies such as movie player, computer and Internet, satellite, and so forth. These interactions can be profitable for the own government. While interacting, the governments can get along and accomplish some common plans with the other communities. In addition, people in a community can share their common interests with each other and improve the sense of community. As a result, national and international relations of people and communities have been improving by the modern achievements which are expensive and valuable.

My second reason that governments should consider and place particular budget on the all ways toward modern technology is to spread science. Today, we are on the point of technology that every interrogation and reasoning of the scientists is resolvable by the development called technology. In fact, scientists trying to know complications of the nature can get a high step by all facilities of technology. Enormous scientific programs are planed and performed by the computer. In addition, the experiments and its results are recorded and scattered by technology. For example, medicine scientists are able to implore the curable and powerful ways by technical methods, so that the life of many people has been longer rather than before. No wonder, for growing simultaneously all branches of science, modern technology is the undeniable required tool and spending on it is reasonable and important.

The way I see it, technology has advantages and privileges which praise all government around the world to spend time and money on it. The most principle ones are to improve the communication and spread science.

most countries are in circumstances which technology is a necessity for them and countries should pay attention and money for reaching the development in technology.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

1. Sentences need to be polished. A lot of duplicate words.
2. Need to put some content why government should not put money on basic needs.