120 Decisions can be made quickly or they can be made after careful thought Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion

120)Decisions can be made quickly, or they can be made after careful thought. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong. Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

Decision making always dependents on individual personality, some people make the decisions quick and some take longer time to decide. Most people don't know the profound effect of decision making. Every single decision we make in our days shapes our current reality. It shapes who we are as a person because we usually follow through with the decisions we make without even realizing it. In my point of view, decisions are made carefully rather quickly.

First of all, there are some important decisions, which takes longer time because it may change one's life forever. Before making a decision, one should understand the what a decision does. For instance, when a person picks a cigarette to smoke, that decision might result in picking one more after few mins. And at the end of the day the person won't even realize that the person have gone through a packet without knowing it. So, by distracting or making a strong decision not to pick a cigarette will definitely changes the person's life.

In addition, sometimes sharing the decision to family, friends or close one's will get better results. There is somethings about telling other people what we are going to do that makes us follow through. For example, i had to choose between few interests i had to study in future, so i discussed with my family and friends took advice, which helped me to make my decision correct, even though it was a slow process. In contrast, my friend was in same situation as myself, because of her quick decision she couldn't follow her dreams. We may make mistakes be taking quick decisions.

Furthermore, every good and bad experiences teaches us lot of things, even we learn from our past decisions. We take too much time to decide because we are afraid of what's doing to happen that too when bad experiences happen. It always better to plan, deep analysis, pron and corns before deciding. This seems to be time consuming but it is better then failure.

In conclusion, decision should be made with careful thought because it a life changing things. Always it good to share with people about the decisions and take the advice for better results. We often learn from past decisions which makes us strong on confident to not to repeat bad things.

Sentence: Decision making always dependents on individual personality, some people make the decisions quick and some take longer time to decide.
Description: Decision making always depends on...

Sentence: There is somethings about telling other people what we are going to do that makes us follow through.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and somethings

Sentence: Furthermore, every good and bad experiences teaches us lot of things, even we learn from our past decisions.
Description: The fragment experiences teaches us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace teaches with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: This seems to be time consuming but it is better then failure.
Description: The word then is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to then

Sentence: In conclusion, decision should be made with careful thought because it a life changing things.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to it and a

Sentence: Always it good to share with people about the decisions and take the advice for better results.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and good

Sentence: We often learn from past decisions which makes us strong on confident to not to repeat bad things.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not