123 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement People should read only those books that are about real events real people and established facts Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion

123)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should read only those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts. Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion.

Books are always called as a best friend. People read books for hobbies, gain knowledge, be up-to date with present world and for time-pass. There are several varieties of books to read for people. I don't agree that people should read only those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts. There are various fields that people have to know about and gain knowledge in different fields. Reading books helps us to improve our quality of life.

First of all, reading books with real events and real people or non-fiction books obviously increases our knowledge and can know the life history of great persons. But, reading fiction related books are equally important. There are science fiction, history fiction and other stories. They are known as a building blocks for improving intellectual and creative capacity. Novels rely on the readers imagination to visualize the characters and places from their own mind. For instance, Sherlock Holmes detective fiction story books helps us to build an imaginary world of suspense's and surprises.

In addition, for children reading fairy tales stories used to amaze them with colorful and magical world. And also helps to increase vocabulary, improves concentration by reading, we come across thousands of difficult words while reading. Children will be more excited and encouraged to read more books to improve their reading and creative ability.

Furthermore, reading non-fiction books improves our knowledge, increases self-confidence, boosts self-esteem. By reading real people's experiences and events provoke us to be like them in future. Increases our positive energy and removes negative thoughts and improve self-confidence by reading biographies. By reading real person's biography, we try to follow their foot steps and admire them as our role model

In conclusion, reading any type of books is always beneficial, there should be diversification in reading and knowing different topics. It improves concentration, vocabulary skills. By knowing more things and varieties of topics improves our self-confidence, positive attitude by knowing about our favorite role models.

Sentence: Books are always called as a best friend.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: Its a exercise to brain to increase memory power, concentration, vocabulary skills.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to Its and a

The essay is out of topic.

You are asked whether people should read books only for those real stories....real, real..., or people can read other books like fiction books...which are not real. While you are writing the advantages of reading books.

read sample ones:
http://testbig.com/toefl-essays/do-you-agree-or-disagree-following-stat…

http://testbig.com/toefl-essays/toefl-essay-do-you-agree-or-disagree-fo…