126 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement There is nothing that young people can teach older people Use specific reasons and examples to support your position

126)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? There is nothing that young people can teach older people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.

We respect and obey our elders, because they are more experienced and knowledgeable then us, so whatever they say it almost true, that doesn't mean they know everything and young people have nothing to teach them. Knowledge sharing is always the give and take thing in life, it doesn't matter if a youngster teaches the elder. I disagree the following statement that there is nothing that young people can teach older people.

First of all, young people are more open minded than elders, because young people are more determined, have lot of patience to learn new things and easily adapt to new surrounding or the culture. Whereas, usually elders have their own mind set, it is difficult for them to get adjusted to new atmosphere or to learn new things. From many years there is a generation gap between elders and youngsters regarding many things. For instance, in my country even-though we have washing machine to wash our clothes but some elders prefer to get it washed by a maid, but for youngsters it is waste of time because we can wash our clothes anytime we want, rather than, waiting for a maid to wash it.

In addition, younger people are more creative, more enthusiastic and motivated in this highly competitive world, where the technology is the major thing for young people. Due to globalization and technological advancement young people are becoming more creative and motivated to learn new skills and to work on those fields. Many elders are new to the technological advancement. Nowadays it is all about smart phone, smart TV and tablet's generation. Many elders have problem in learning or remembering new features of these technology items. Whereas, young people can do all multitasking things by using these devices. But according to the researchers, old people have a harder time multitasking and can become more forgetful. For instance, after teaching several times to operate a smart phone, now my dad has become bit familiar to the new technological development.

Furthermore, knowledge is always exchanged with others, as young people learn many things from elders, likewise, even elders have lot of things to know about. Not only science and technology have changed the world but also fashion, life style, work culture and many more have changed. Nowadays, young people buy things which are fashionable and which matches to the present life style, but usually some elders prefer to be simple and not fashionable or doesn't like to try new fabrics.
Even work culture is totally changed, in some companies there is no fixed time of hours to works, young people work at any time, because at the end all it matters is finished product/work. Elders have hard time to adjust for this type of work culture.

In conclusion, elders have many things to learn from young people. Not everything can be learnt from the books but experience and knowledge from youngsters also matters. Knowledge is like give and take policy, here age doesn't matter, it may be technological advancement, life style or culture at work place or day to day life. Learning is a life long thing, everyone are students in this learning journey of life.

Sentence: Knowledge sharing is always the give and take thing in life, it doesn't matter if a youngster teaches the elder.
Description: The word give is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to give

Sentence: Learning is a life long thing, everyone are students in this learning journey of life.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to everyone and are

Less content but better organized. follow this:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.