131 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Only people who earn a lot of money are successful Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

131) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Money has become the major part of human being's life, but it won't consider to be success. Success and money both are very different in this world. However, often people confuse success with money. Money is something tangible, but not success. In my view, money doesn't bring fame or success to people.

First of all, each and every person in this world is successful in their own ways, some people earn success through money and others earn success though hard word and respect. Success is a feeling of fulfillment. Unlike money, success is not something that's given to you. Success is personal,something that exists inside you and only you know how it feels. For instance, recently a teenage boy has introduced a research for cancer's first stage treatment and he have succeeded on his research by hard work but not by money.

In addition, usually we human being have accessed success is only earned though money, but there are other ways which we don't try to think and discuss. Many freedom fighters, social works, musicians, artists, scientists, writers and many more people have succeeded in their life because of their work, sacrificing life to the their country by fighting for freedom and many more. For instance, Mahatma Gandhi was very simple and successful person, he sacrificed his life for freedom. So money is not always the key factor to be successful.

Furthermore, money is important in life, but it is not that most important thing. Do not measure money by success. We think, our goal is to chase behind money to be successful in life but their is lot more than money in this world to achieve success. For instance, a person may be earning more money by doing illegal activities, which the world consider those people as successful one. But know one have an idea that what that person will do to earn more money.

In short, never measure success though money. Success can also be achieved by hard work, respect and many more. There is no age gap to be successful in life. Success always depend on personal ability and knowledge.

Sentence: Many freedom fighters, social works, musicians, artists, scientists, writers and many more people have succeeded in their life because of their work, sacrificing life to the their country by fighting for freedom and many more.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to the and their

Sentence: We think, our goal is to chase behind money to be successful in life but their is lot more than money in this world to achieve success.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to their and is

Sentence: For instance, a person may be earning more money by doing illegal activities, which the world consider those people as successful one.
Description: The fragment world consider those is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consider with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

and he have succeeded on his research by hard work but not by money.
and he has succeeded on his research by hard work but not by money.

usually we human being have accessed success is only earned though money
usually we human being have accessed success which is only earned though money

Mahatma Gandhi was very simple and successful person
Mahatma Gandhi was a very simple and successful person

More compound or complex sentences wanted.