173.It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage the friendship. Do you agree? Why or why not? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your answer.

Certainly our friends are one of the most important part of our lives. They are with us in all conditions such as happiness and sadness. Generally, people rely on their friends more than anyone else even their families. No doubt, each individual has some friends that got some of his works done by them. All in all, majority of people believe that they should request everything even money from their friends. On the other hand, the minority of people including me are in the opinion, we should not ask our friends anything especially money whereas it harms our friendship. It seems to me that borrowing money from friends we will raise the feasibility of lying between together, also when someone borrows from a buddy, he will not be serious in paying it back as a alien, in addition borrowing money might lead friends to contempt each other.

The main reason for refuting borrow from friends is that, it makes a tendency in friends to lie to each other. Definitely friends will do lots of thing for each other but borrowing a money is exception. Primarily, people are sensitive about their economical matters and organized it very cautiously. If a friend ask them to loan some money maybe they compel to lie because it might this action distract their plans and schedules. So that, they will use to lying each other. For Example, several years ago I had a friend, we were very close together and never had lied to each other, but once I asked him for some money. Although I was aware that he had that amount to borrow me, he said that, he do not have money. After that action I became suspicious to him and know that he was lying on me frequently, and consequently I broke my friendship with him. Therefore, I am positive that borrowing money can lead friends to lie and finally harms their friendship.

Second reason is that while borrowing from friends people will not be serious in paying it back. Principally because friends are close together not only pay back their loan on time but also they postpone it and make a variety of problems for loaner. As an instance, a couple month ago I loaned some money to my buddy. Unfortunately, my friend did not consider its due date seriously and did not payed back me on time and delayed it. So that, I found severe problems and became regretful of helping him. Thus, I am convinced that loaning to friend may hurt our relation with them.

Last but not least is disdain. Seemingly, loaning money has no influence on friends but if we consider relations carefully we will explore that, after a period loaner will find pride and contempt the other one. For example, once one of my friends borrowed some money from our other friend, at first everything was good but passing time we became aware that our third friend had become proud of his wealth and disdains us. I am concerned that, Borrowing money will change friends behaviors.

In my opinion, borrowing money hurts friendships. Because it will lead friends to lie each other, contempt each other and ultimately due to being not serious in paying it back it will cause some problems. To sum up, I want to say that, Borrowing money will perish our friendships, so that we should avoid it.

Certainly our friends are one of the most important part of our lives.
Certainly our friends are one of the most important parts of our lives.

each individual has some friends that got some of his works done by them.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

borrowing money from friends we will raise the feasibility of lying between together,
borrowing money from friends will raise the feasibility of lying between together,(remove 'we', if not, there are two subject for the sentence)

Sentence: If a friend ask them to loan some money maybe they compel to lie because it might this action distract their plans and schedules.
Description: The fragment friend ask them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace ask with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment action distract their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace distract with verb, past tense

Principally because friends are close together not only pay back their loan on time but also they postpone it and make a variety of problems for loaner.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

No. of Words: 565 350 (write the essay in half an hour)

Doesn't need to put reasons in the introduction paragraph.

Make examples shorter.