174. Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents' generation? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer

The generations are changing over the time because the people also alter day to day. The modern community has caused that the young generation became very various from the old generation. I, at the age of 25, as a member of the new generation, can clearly realize the differences between young people and the old people. The most important ways that make the young people's world different from the past world are the more sense of individualism and being more creative than the old generations were.

The first way that I think it is definitely specific for our generation, is being more independent. All of young people think they should be more free and comfortable. They don't want to accept all of the limited manners related to the past. For example, my mother said that when they are young they must have lived with their parents even after getting married, and they also asked their parents’ permission in order to do everything. While, my friends and I demand to be free after the age of about 18. We are not ready to undergo the other persons’ decision. In addition, our generation is going to be more introverted and silent. The modern time with the whole of the noise and confused technology, sometimes, makes us too weary of the noises and throng. As a result, the young generation is willing to spend their own spare time and carry out their work in the way that they wish.

The second way that makes us different from our parents is the way of our thinking. Our generation is more creative and curious rather than the old generation was. The young people in the modern world have received the opportunities that make possible everything which were far from the thoughts once. The progress of the young people in every field paves the way of more being innovative. The youth likes to invent everything odd, peculiar, and practical. They are finding the way of more being convenient so that it causes they are following the principles which extremely are various from the past instructions. In fact, our generation is braver to act differently because of having access to the technology. In contrast, the old generations were more conservative and cautious than us, they were really forced to go in direct way. Therefore, our generation pursues the way which bears no resemblance with the past generation because of the being more successful in achieving their wishes.

In my opinion, our generation is different of our parents' world in two important methods. We are more creative and free than people were in the past. Although these differences are natural and necessary for the human, they raise the big gap between adolescents and descendants.

The modern community has caused that the young generation became very various from the old generation.
The modern community has caused by the young generations who are very various from the old generations.