176.Holidays honor people or events. Create a new Holiday!

October 24 is Union Nations Day. The day is marked in the calendar but is not recognize as a holiday all over the world. I would like the entire world to celebrate the birth of Union Nations because of his attempt to promote peace, education and health all over the world.

First of all peace is the most important thing that we can have. There are countries in this world that are in war from many generations. Union Nations Peacemakers have temporarily reduce the violence in some of these countries. If the peace would be maintain that the citizens of these countries would be richer and every body will have a better life.

Another reason for what everybody should support the Union Nation is because they promote education. "Universal literacy" is one of their important goal. Every child has the right to know how to read and write. In the era of informations technology, the jobs demands new skills. United Nation provides special training programs for adults to keep them in the working market.

Last but not at least Union Nations played the instrumental role to eradicate the smallpox. THey are interested in the health development all over the world by promoting vaccines, AIDs awareness programs which obviously reduces these disease.

Many people don't know many of the things that Union Nations do. and we all should support them and celebrate the day when was born as a respect and consideration for their work in promoting peace, education and health all over the world.

Sentence: In the era of informations technology, the jobs demands new skills.
Suggestion: informations should be information