178 The 21st century has begun What change do you think this new century will bring

178: The 21st century has begun. What change do you think this new century will bring?

With coming the 21 century, enormous changes will happen and bring that some of those evolutions will be great and some won’t. In fact, the communities and lifestyles of people will be more complicated than they exist now. From my view point, the effective changes accompanied by 21th century will be invention and use of the robots, global use of the internet, and changes in the lifestyle.

One of the great changes related to the 21 century will be use of robots everywhere. As majestic and ongoing progresses that we can see in all branches of the computer, uses of the robots in our life is not just a dream so that we can observe some of advanced robots building in the university by the inventors. In fact, with the access to the great technology in the moving machines called robot, mankind will replace them with human workers as soon as possible in the close future. Robots will get everything performed by giving the defined programs which are organized by the scientists and computer engineers. They will clean our house, cook in the restaurants, or even work in the offices as workers. In addition, they could be received new plans to do new works. Therefore, we won’t need to carry out the work especially hard one by ourselves. No wonder, worker machines will be the great invention of the 21th century.

One of the other main changes in the 21th century will be pervasive uses of the internet. Internet is going to be a necessity for everyone. We can realize how the life has become easier with the access to the internet to find information which we need daily. Today, most people like students, teachers, office workers, engineers are connecting to the Internet so that they are not force to go the library for finding and reading books. In fact, they can sit in front of their computer and find all data that they need less than one hour. So, the vast use of the Internet which is going to be more and more is definitely a predictable change in the 21chentury.

The last but not least, one of considerable changes of the 21 century will be different lifestyle of people. As we can understand, people are changing and going to be more independent. They are eager to being alone and deciding by their own and families are also going to be smaller with less number of members. In addition, it is not far, based on the different thoughts following more freedom which we can figure out from the young people’s behaviors, people won’t get married. No wonder, changes in the lifestyle of the people will be the one main evolution in the future.

enormous changes will happen and bring that some of those evolutions will be great and some won’t.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?
Don't forget punctuation marks. Don't put two and in one sentence.

so that they are not force to go the library
so that they are not forced to go the library

Need one paragraph for conclusion.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph.