the 21st century has begun. What changes do you think this new century will bring?

Looking from the commencement of 21th century so far unearths that this century has accompanied with copious revolutionized technological events. Due to technology improving drastically; I believe that it tends to a lot of occurrences, which might not be conceivable to us at current time. Through the following paragraphs I will substantiate my claim that how technology enhancement would have striking results in our future life, although it is beyond of chimera of a vast majority of people now.

First, a perfunctory glance to our surrounding reveals that how technology has had impact on manufacturing factories. Virtually most of physical workers have replaced with automatic machines, yet before this century manual labors were source of force for these kinds of works. With this replacement pace, it would be cogent to prognosticate that up to next several decades no physical worker would have remained. Therefore, the main role of next generations of human will be just thinking and mental working, while machines will do all physical works.

Additionally, the advent of technology has had a crucial role in medical surgeries. Each day, we are witness of appearance of new equipment in hospitals and medical laboratories. These improvements also indirectly influence on pharmacy and coming of new drugs. With a bit of thought in this respect, we are able to imagine that numerous disorders such as cancers, which have not been recuperated now, will be treated in next decades.

What’s more, scientific researchers of astronomy have reached to myriad amounts of knowledge and information about celestial objects. For instance, I recently read in a terse survey that scientists have been successful to plant a number of vegetables such as cabbage in the Mars planet. By continuing attempts in this respect, enterprise on these types of researches, and also devoting an adequate time scientist would be very close to provide necessary requirements for human’s life in other planets such as Mars.

In nutshell, taking all aforementioned reasons into account, I can state that the technology has been of very paramount reasons of changing in our worlds, consequently our life. The world is technology’s debtors for these inventions that have happened so far.

Sentence: What's more, the astronomy scientific researches have reached to myriad amounts of knowledge and information about celestial objects.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to astronomy and scientific

Sentence: In nutshell, taking all aforementioned reasons into account, I san state that the technology has been of very paramount reasons of changing in our worlds, consequently our life.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and san

Due to technology is improving drastically;
Description: Don't put a complete sentence after 'Due to'

we are witness of appearance of new equipment...
Check out witness: http://www.testbig.com/dictionary/search/witness

an terse survey
a terse survey

Sentence: For instance, I recently read in an terse survey that scientists have been successful to plant a number of vegetables such as cabbage in the Mars planet.
Error: terse Suggestion: ?

Error: san Suggestion: No alternate word