30 It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community Do you support or oppose this plan Why Use specific reasons and details in your answer

30)It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

Education is a greatest treasure in every human beings life. Having a new high school in our community is such a pleasure. Every time there will be some opposing going on is a community. But at the end it will be beneficial to so many people. Population is growing day by day and building new schools are very helpful to the community.

First of all, building a new high school is beneficent to students and parents. Now a days, people look for homes near school district. Because it is less commute to parents and also students. If students have early classes they can go with friends who stay nearby in less time or parents can drop them. No stress for both parents and children. Children can participate in extracurricular activities and stay for longer time if required in evenings, because homes are nearby and parents can pick them even it is late.

In addition, local people who are in search of job, can look in this new high school. High school means they need more staff to manage the school. There is will lot of opening for local people. They get jobs as a teacher, in administration department, maids or bus drivers and many more. I recently read an article that, schools were shutdown in some cities because of financial crisis, this effected thousands of children, parents and many of them lost their jobs. Building a new high school solves many problems.

Furthermore, communities infrastructure and economy of houses increases by building a new high a school and community will have good recognition. Always house prices will go up near the school zone, so good chance for real estate growth. Moreover, all high schools have decent sized auditorium and play ground, so the community can organize their programs in the school auditorium or in the stadium, which helps the school financially.

In short, building new high school is very beneficial to all in the community. Students and parents have less time to commute. Local people can get jobs, communities economy improves in many ways. I support to build a new high school.

Sentence: Education is a greatest treasure in every human beings life.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and greatest
Suggestion: human being's life

Every time there will be some opposing going on is a community.
Suggestion: Every time there will be some opposing going on in a community.

building new schools are very helpful to the community.
Suggestion: building new schools is very helpful to the community.

Sentence: Because it is less commute to parents and also students.
Description: The word less is not usually used as an adverb, comparative
Suggestion: Refer to less

Sentence: There is will lot of opening for local people.
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will

this effected thousands of children, parents and many of them
Suggestion: this affected thousands of children, parents and many of them

flaw: