41 Some people think that human needs for farmland housing and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals Do you agree or disagree with this point of view Why or why not Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

41)Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

As the population grows day by day, human being needs to figure out the basic necessary things to lead the life. Always human's try to satisfy their requirements and desires by harming the mother nature and endangered species. Very few people think about endangered animals risk in future. I agree that we should care for animals and nature, because there is no end for human's needs.

First of all, plants and animals are the foundation of healthy ecosystem. Humans depend on ecosystem for many reasons such as, forests to purify the air, clean the water and protects people from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, mitigate drought and floods and many more. for instance, ecosystem provide the conditions for growing food. Food comes principally from managed agro-ecosystems but marine and freshwater systems or forests also provide food for human consumption. Moreover, wild foods from forests are often underestimated.

In addition, plants and animals are responsible for variety of useful medications. These species not only save lives but as well as provides the raw materials for the pharmaceutical industry. For example, scientists have introduced many deadly cancerous medicines by the help of plants and animals to save human lives. In many neighboring countries there is a great value for traditional medicines.

Furthermore, humans are busy in developing new things and destroying the nature make more money and fulfill their desires. If this continues, in future our children can't experiences watching real endangered species and wild forests. Even animals have equal rights as we do.

In short, we should save our endangered species for many reasons as mentioned above. Forests and endangered species depends on our ecosystem, it is useful for medicines to save our lives. Children should study and experiences our nature.

Sentence: Always human's try to satisfy their requirements and desires by harming the mother nature and endangered species.
Description: The word try is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to try

Sentence: Humans depend on ecosystem for many reasons such as, forests to purify the air, clean the water and protects people from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, mitigate drought and floods and many more. for instance, ecosystem provide the conditions for growing food.
Description: The fragment ecosystem provide the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: Furthermore, humans are busy in developing new things and destroying the nature make more money and fulfill their desires.
Description: The fragment nature make more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular