43 Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

43)Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People want to explore new things in life, they like to take risk and wants to be different from others. Nowadays, dangerous sports or dangerous activities have become popular all over the world. Especially young people offer the thrill of facing difficult challenges and overcoming obstacles.

First of all, some people play dangerous sports for passion and fame. They don't want to discontinue their passion and love towards dangerous sports. Nowadays, people record whatever sports they play and post it online for others to watch and enjoy. And also they will become famous among their friends circle, and people start recognizing them.

In addition, people like to challenge themselves physically and mentally by playing dangerous activities. They like taking risk, they want to be physically strong and want to overcome their inner fear and weakness. For instance, i had been to watch indoor mountain biking competition, in that young people do dangerous tricks, double jumps from one mountain to another. They should be very strong to handle that extreme pressure, whether it is physical or mental.

Furthermore, for some people it is a job, they take it as profession. For example, skydivers, football, hockey, horse back racing and many more, people have taken it as profession. They want to take risk, make money be popular.

In short, people play dangerous activities for to overcome fear, play for passion, some get happiness by facing danger. And money is most important in this world to lead life so they chose it as profession.