47) Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

People have their own preferences and calculations to join a large company or small company. Work culture differs from large to small company. I would prefer to work for a small company instead of large one. I think there is lot of opportunities to learn different tasks in a small company.

First of all, learn to run a business and know the ins and outs of a business. Everyone will have dream of entrepreneurship but don't know from where to start. Working for a small company gives the opportunity for training you need to run a business on your own. All employees must become actively involved in daily dealings in the business. From architecture, consulting, staffing, financial affairs, administration work- small business can give you in depth look into a business.

In addition, get noticed in the company and build strong relationship with employees of all level. A productive employee in a small company can make a noticeable impact. Employees appreciate if their work is recognized and small businesses have the ability to highlight employees work, whereas, in large company may not have time for it. By recognizing, employees become enthusiastic and work hard to make the company successful. And gets to work with their boss, well its great to build good relationship with boss to work without any differences.

Furthermore, in small companies employees can diversify their skill set by participating in new projects, explore talents. Employees often get to follow the project from start to finish. Can take part in many internal activities like planning, research, analyzing the problems, marketing campaign, product lunch, customer interaction and other important projects. Can explore hidden talent by managing finances of the company, thinking new ideas.

In short, there are enormous opportunities to identify our talent, learn new business skills, set up a business. Recognizing the work and appreciation boosts employee to work hard.