53 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

53)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In this highly competitive world many people think that the important aspect of job is the money a person earns. Money can buy you anything but happiness and can take you anywhere but heaven. Yes we need money to live a happy life and fulfill our needs but there is lot of things beyond money in life. I disagree the above statement.

Fist of all, we all have a dream job, but, some get their dream job, others end up working unhappy jobs. Happiness and job satisfaction is very essential. What is the point of working and earning more money, where you don't enjoy your work. Money is not always an important thing in life. For instance, i used to work in night shifts for a multinational company just for money. I didn't enjoy working because it was not my dream job, there was not much creativity to develop my ideas, and also i spoiled my health.

In addition, we work hard in school or college and get good grades and join a decent company for work. And we except to get opportunity to learn new things and skills in our work place. Improving knowledge helps for our personal growth at work. Challenging jobs makes us to learn more things, achieve company's and personal goal. Which automatically helps to earn more money and respect.

Furthermore, experience is most considered thing in today's world. Some people work for free to gain experience and practice what they have learnt. For instance, a lawyer needs to practice and gain more experience to become a good lawyer, and handle complicated cases. To gain experience one should get chance to practice their work.

And also, there is other things one should not forget in the world of earning money. A person should concentrate on his/her personal things like, friendship, health, passion, hobbies, helping others, communication and many more. People run behind money and least care about their happiness in their busy life. For example, making new friends at office, communicating with managers, helping others in professional or personal matters all these are more than money.

In short, people should consider other things also in life. Learning new things, gaining experience, job satisfaction, caring personal life all are very important.

Sentence: And we except to get opportunity to learn new things and skills in our work place.
Description: The word except is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to except , did you mean accept