56) A company is going to give some money either to support the arts or to protect the environment. Which do you think the company should choose? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Both the arts and environment are essential to protect for the future. Both has its own importance, arts should be protected because it reflects our history. If a company is giving some money, i would prefer to use it for environment protection. We need a clean environment so we can live healthy lives and leave future generation a healthy earth. Day by day our planet is changing and we are facing lot of threats, so it is our responsibility to protect our planet and keep the changes in positive way.

Fist of all, population is growing rapidly, due to that, industries and technology have deve...

Sentence: Pollution is caused be harmful and poisonous substances are found in the air, river, seas, plants, animals or even our bodies.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to caused and be

Sentence: If these are thrown roadside or into rivers, seas, oceans affects many animals and water habitats.
Description: The fragment oceans affects many is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace affects with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl