74 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

74.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Certainly traveling is one of the most important pleasure for human. Generally, people like traveling due to visiting new places, cultures, and even adventure. The majority of people prefer to travel solitary. On the other hand, the minority of people including me think that, it would be better to be led by a tour guide. It seems to me that, traveling with a tour guide is worthwhile because of a variety of advantages such as getting familiar with all aspects of that location, saving time, and finally preventing from severe problems either safety or security.

The main reason persuaded me to travel with a tour guide is getting accurate knowledge about the site which I will visit. Mainly, when people visit a new place, they are motivated to devour new information about that site. But if they be alone they may not become aware of many important points such as history or people of that part or even it is possible to get wrong information from others. For example, four years ago when I was studying my undergraduate studies, once I went to a historical site named "Perspolis" which is located in Shiraz, Iran. On that trip I was lonely, thus I could not get many information and I just visited a destroyed building. Fortunately I could travel their another time with a tour guide and I could find lots of important information about that area. Therefore I am positive leading by tour guide is good action.

Second reason is saving time. All in all, when an individual travels solitary he will waste time on knowing the ways, roads, hotels, and restaurants. Although traveling with tour guide you will be interrupted frequently, you will save time in finding good ways, hotels, and etc. As an instance, once I went to a foreign country. At first I was alon and waste time on finding my way, hotel, and other things and could not enjoy the country but after several days I joined to a group and travel with them. Where as they had a tour guide I could save my time and visit more places. Thus I am certain that traveling with a tour guide will help us to save time.

Last but not least, is preventing from cultural conflict. Even in a country, each part has its especial culture and if while traveling we do not consider and respect them we will face to lots of problems. For instance, once my friend went to India and because of lack of information he did not respect to caws and this action made people angry and lots of problem for him.

In my opinion it would be better to travel witha tour guide. Because this way we will get more information about places, also we can save time, and ultimately it would prevent cultural conflict. I believe traveling by a tour guide our trip will be more enjoyable.

Sentence: But if they be alone they may not become aware of many important points such as history or people of that part or even it is possible to get wrong information from others.
Description: The fragment be alone is rare

Sentence: Fortunately I could travel their another time with a tour guide and I could find lots of important information about that area.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to their and another

Therefore I am positive leading by tour guide is good action.
Therefore I am positive that leading by tour guide is a good action.

Sentence: At first I was alon and waste time on finding my way, hotel, and other things and could not enjoy the country but after several days I joined to a group and travel with them.
Error: alon Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In my opinion it would be better to travel witha tour guide.
Error: witha Suggestion: with a

Need to remove duplicate sentences or words. Look:
No. of Words: 486 while No. of Different Words: 225.