Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and telephone have changed the way that nations interact with each other in a global society. chose another technological that you think that is important. Give specific reasons for your choic

Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and telephone have changed the way that nations interact with each other in a global society. chose another technological that you think that is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

As a technological innovation that revolutionized human life, I shall write about the computers. The little machine that once was a miracle in its own kind but nowadays is usually categorized as a commonplace apparatus in human society.

Although the first computers were just giant machines which could do only some simple calculations; however, they have been gradually enhanced to deal with the most complicated calculations ever. With the help of computers, humankind becomes capable of sending spacecraft to the moon or launching satellites to the Earth's orbit. Huge structures such as atomic submarines or long-extended suspended bridges could not be possible without the help of computers.

On the other hand, computers steps in the world of communication by being connected through the World Wide Web program. Today, internet based communication via e-mail, voice-mail, voice-chat, or video conference is not a miracle anymore. People can reach to the most remote parts of the world through the internet virtual space just by one click. They can seat at their personal computers and talk to their friends overseas in nearly real time.

Besides the extra-ordinary calculations or convenient communicative facilities, the robots which are designed and run by computer-based programs are another great innovation. Industry, military, education, medicine, and many other fields are benefited from robots that are designed to do risky or delicate jobs which humans are not willing or able to do. For example, industrial car painting which deals with toxic paints is now done by robotic arms under the supervision of both computer and human. Another example is exploring mines when there is a danger of gas leak.

To draw a conclusion, I think that computers have influenced all aspects of our lives; Medicine, Communication, Industry, Architecture, Astronomy and many other fields. In fact, computers improved all other technological innovations to a higher level of complication and precision than the past. Thus the communication and interactions between nations are also enhanced by all these changes.

Sentence: On the other hand, computers steps in the world of communication by being connected through the World Wide Web program.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to computers and steps

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater