Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that nations interact with each other.Choose another technological innovation that you think is important.

The world is changing rapidly, many new inventions are made to make our life more easy and more comfortable.Inventions like the airplane and the telephone has made the life very easy. With the airplane we can travel to any part of the world within hours and with telephone we can talk to our family and friends from anytime we want.Another such innovation I would like to discuss is the INTERNET.

Firstly,internet plays an important role in students life. With the internet we get many study materials which are important from exam point of view.Students who cannot afford tution fees can get free online tution and also get free assessment from the experts.They can also interact with the alumina student and get their help.They also register for exam online instead of wasting time standing in a line at the respected centers.

Secondly, it has also become an entertainment mode for many people.We can play online games,chat with our friends also stay connected with our high school friends as well.We can also watch online movies, news,etc. On internet we get the lastest updates first about what is happening around the world before it is published in the newpapers or magazines.It has made our lives so much more easier in many aspects like we can do online shopping,book the movie tickets, book our travel tickets,find the places where we can plan our next vacation,etc etc..Today it has become so important in every person’s life that people can one time forget their morning tea but will not forget to check their facebook account.

In conclusion,Internet has become like a basic need for us,it is like a gift for us which has made our lives easier,comfortable from all aspect.

Sentence: Students who cannot afford tution fees can get free online tution and also get free assessment from the experts.
Error: tution Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: We can also watch online movies, news, etc. On internet we get the lastest updates first about what is happening around the world before it is published in the newpapers or magazines.
Error: newpapers Suggestion: newspapers
Error: lastest Suggestion: latest

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.