The advise from our grandparents have no use for their grandchildren because the world changed a lot during the past 50 years

The advise from our grandparents have no use for their grandchildren because the world changed a lot during the past 50 years.

Grandparents are inclined to kindly and warmly educate us, as they they wish us to become excellent in the future and even become the glory of the whole family, and sometimes they are more eager to guide the kids than the parents. However, as the time flies, the little kids are not as persuasible as 50 years ago, since they argue that the grandparents' suggestion has no use at all under the circumstance of the fast changing world. However, personally, I insist there is no doubt that the grandparents' advise are still valuanble currently.

For one thing, the main principle of human being's virtue are unchanged although the technology and new trends has changed their life sharply. As far as I am concerned, the virtue we should admire consists of dignity, beauty, as well as kind. Dignity means we should always be honest to others and have no intention to cover the truth. Beauty means we should persue what be believe in and what we consider as predominent. Then, kind means we should not only be good to ourslef but also be good to others, and give a hand when the others is in need. On the contrary to those virtue, nowadays, owing to the development of the internet, there are increasing numember of children emerge themselves in the virtual world, hence ignore the main principle of the real world. In addition, they get used to thousands of bad habits learned from the network, where the low taste spread widely. We can view this phenomenon in my cousin John's example, he is addicted to the computer games and learned may dirty words there. Some day, he pointed at his grandmather and said she was a SB, which is a virtual word means stupid guy in China. His grandmather was really unpleasent after understanding the meaning and took a long period of time to help his grandson to get rid of those worlds. All in all, even if the world has changed rapidly, the main standards of a noble person is still the same.

For another, grandparents are possible to give us a different perspective. Every individual have their own opinion, which depends largely on their personal experience. For the little child, they prefer judging the stuffs by the appearence or their feeling. On the contrary, the old would like to view the core of the happening things no matter what attracting the outlook is, since they have experienced a lot. Due to this, the grandparents are capable to give their grandchildrent a distinguished perspective, which benefit them a lot, especially when they confront difficultys or when they are making choice.

Sentence: Grandparents are inclined to kindly and warmly educate us, as they they wish us to become excellent in the future and even become the glory of the whole family, and sometimes they are more eager to guide the kids than the parents.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and they

Sentence: For one thing, the main principle of human being's virtue are unchanged although the technology and new trends has changed their life sharply.
Description: The fragment unchanged although the is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: As far as I am concerned, the virtue we should admire consists of dignity, beauty, as well as kind.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to admire and consists

Sentence: On the contrary, the old would like to view the core of the happening things no matter what attracting the outlook is, since they have experienced a lot.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to what and attracting

Sentence: However, as the time flies, the little kids are not as persuasible as 50 years ago, since they argue that the grandparents' suggestion has no use at all under the circumstance of the fast changing world.
Error: persuasible Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, personally, I insist there is no doubt that the grandparents' advise are still valuanble currently.
Error: valuanble Suggestion: valuable

Sentence: Beauty means we should persue what be believe in and what we consider as predominent.
Error: predominent Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: persue Suggestion: pursue

Sentence: Then, kind means we should not only be good to ourslef but also be good to others, and give a hand when the others is in need.
Error: ourslef Suggestion: ourself

Sentence: On the contrary to those virtue, nowadays, owing to the development of the internet, there are increasing numember of children emerge themselves in the virtual world, hence ignore the main principle of the real world.
Error: numember Suggestion: number

Sentence: Some day, he pointed at his grandmather and said she was a SB, which is a virtual word means stupid guy in China.
Error: grandmather Suggestion: grandfather

Sentence: His grandmather was really unpleasent after understanding the meaning and took a long period of time to help his grandson to get rid of those worlds.
Error: unpleasent Suggestion: unpleasant

Sentence: For the little child, they prefer judging the stuffs by the appearence or their feeling.
Error: appearence Suggestion: appearance

Sentence: Due to this, the grandparents are capable to give their grandchildrent a distinguished perspective, which benefit them a lot, especially when they confront difficultys or when they are making choice.
Error: grandchildrent Suggestion: No alternate word

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion