Agree or disagree: automobiles destroy our quality of life.

As it’s commonly known, our life quality increases every day. New technologies and machines make our life more convenient than before. Nevertheless, some people think that automobiles destroy our quality of life. As far as I’m concerned, this idea isn’t correct opinion because automobiles are an amazing transportation way and save our time.

First, automobiles help us in every part of our life. They are indispensable things for our modern society. Cars are necessary because, they offer an easy transport way and comfort for us. For example, in countryside, automobiles play more prominent role than other places. We live in the village that is located far away from the center. In addition, there isn’t a good transport system such as, a bus or a taxi for using by inhabitants. When we want to go to center for a shopping or other outdoors works, we face with predicament. Spending a lot of time in the road for waiting appropriate transport vehicle is a persecution for us. Therefore, automobiles offer a good transportation way for mankind.

Second, automobiles help us for saving our time. We use them for arriving in a fast way. In urban life everybody rushes somewhere in every time. They use different transportation ways for arriving detected place. For example, when you want to go somewhere, you must wait for the bus in the bus stop. Also, when it comes it is too crowded and there isn’t sufficient place for you. Therefore, it is just wasting your time in the bus stop. On the contrary, if you have car, you can go everywhere by the little time period. Hence, automobiles save our time.

In summary, automobiles aren’t just a piece of metal; they are assistants of us. They increase our quality of life by being a good transportation way and saving our golden time.

this idea isn’t correct opinion because...
this idea isn’t a correct opinion because...