agree or disagree people learn things better from those at their own level such as fellow students than from higher level such as teacher and supervisors.

agree or disagree
people learn things better from those at their own level such as fellow students than from higher level such as teacher and supervisors.

According the my point of view I agree on that the fellow students or co-workers learn things better those at their own level than by high level such as teachers. To hold this opinion I have some points to explain.Let see one by one.
The first reason is that ,the fellowship students have to work under their professor which give them only the guidline about their work.They not provide the solution how to do that thing. For example if the professor told to the co-worker to make any report of the project then that fellow students must have to know the word pad function to make the report but if not . Then student must have learn it by own because professor does not have much time to explain how to used the worpad to make the report. So the student learn it by own knowledge and level.It give a benefit to students how to learn a new thing without any help of professor.

The second reason is that,fellow student means you have do all the work which is give by your professor wheather you know how do it or not? For example a project needs documentation which keep the track of the project steps. Doing documentation of unkonw project is not so simple thing. To prepare documentation you have understand the project first by your own effort. Then you have list all them in wordpad format and Finally organise it properly. Once to do first time you feel it difficult. But in second time you are good in that work . why? Because you used your own silk to develope it and understand it.

The last reason is that, fellow students get chance to learn how to increase thier confidence and the presentation silk by presenating the seminar and work report to the professor by using thier own ways. Stduents understand more whenever then do that thier own level and own ways. Finally I said that student get more knowledge when they try their own self than teching by their teachres. Just try it you can get good experience.

Sentence: The first reason is that ,the fellowship students have to work under their professor which give them only the guidline about their work.They not provide the solution how to do that thing.
Description: The fragment which give them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: Then student must have learn it by own because professor does not have much time to explain how to used the worpad to make the report.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and learn

Sentence: So the student learn it by own knowledge and level.It give a benefit to students how to learn a new thing without any help of professor.
Description: The fragment student learn it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment It give a is rare

Sentence: The second reason is that,fellow student means you have do all the work which is give by your professor wheather you know how do it or not?
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to have and do
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and give

Sentence: To prepare documentation you have understand the project first by your own effort.
Suggestion: Refer to have and understand

Sentence: Then you have list all them in wordpad format and Finally organise it properly.
Description: The fragment list all them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace all with verb, past tense

Sentence: Finally I said that student get more knowledge when they try their own self than teching by their teachres.
Description: The fragment student get more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Error: guidline Suggestion: guideline

Error: wheather Suggestion: whether

Sentence: For example a project needs documentation which keep the track of the project steps.
No spelling errors
Sentence: Doing documentation of unkonw project is not so simple thing.
Error: unkonw Suggestion: unknown

Sentence: Because you used your own silk to develope it and understand it.
Error: develope Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The last reason is that, fellow students get chance to learn how to increase thier confidence and the presentation silk by presenating the seminar and work report to the professor by using thier own ways.
Error: presenating Suggestion: presenting
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Stduents understand more whenever then do that thier own level and own ways.

Error: teching Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: teachres Suggestion: teaches