agree or disagree In twenty years there will be the fewer cars in use than there are today.

agree or disagree
In twenty years there will be the fewer cars in use than there are today.

As the time goes we develope our self as well as our country in all directions ,most in science and technology field. Now currently we have different types of cars in the market. Today buying the car is one the main necessity of human to make their life fast,safe and comfort. According to me these buying will be increase gradually up to tewnty years . There are some reasons to make this statement .

Now a days lots of people like to purchase car because it can be used to carry laguage and also family members at time. It also save the time to travel. It is safer than two vechiver and provide more comfort than bike. Like in car we have tempreture control facility and car cover with shield which protect us from sun rays and rain . Also you can listen the music at that time of driving which is not possible with bikes. So after twenty years ,cars will be the most favourite travlling vehical in the world because it will most eoconomic things that time.

The second reason is that as the time goes we also modify our road infrastrctures. Like we will have more huge flyovers ,more highways. Wider and strong roads in the city so that you can drive the car easly ans safely . No traffic problem will cause because of these modification of the road sturctures. That all things will urge to people purchase the car.

And the last reason is that after twenty years we will get the success to find another alternative to the gas and petrolium, Which will be more chaper than petrol and also easily available in the market. The alternative like solar car, electric car, car which works on wind power. Like these reseach will be happen in future which make our life free from petrol.

All these reasons support my opinion at In twenty years there will be more use of car than today

Sentence: As the time goes we develope our self as well as our country in all directions ,most in science and technology field.
Error: develope Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: According to me these buying will be increase gradually up to tewnty years .
Error: tewnty Suggestion: twenty

Sentence: Now a days lots of people like to purchase car because it can be used to carry laguage and also family members at time.
Error: laguage Suggestion: language

Sentence: It is safer than two vechiver and provide more comfort than bike.
Error: vechiver Suggestion: receiver

Sentence: Like in car we have tempreture control facility and car cover with shield which protect us from sun rays and rain .
Error: tempreture Suggestion: temperature

Sentence: So after twenty years ,cars will be the most favourite travlling vehical in the world because it will most eoconomic things that time.
Error: favourite Suggestion: favorite
Error: eoconomic Suggestion: economic

Sentence: The second reason is that as the time goes we also modify our road infrastrctures.
Error: infrastrctures Suggestion: infrastructure

Error: ans Suggestion: No alternate word
Sentence: No traffic problem will cause because of these modification of the road sturctures.
Error: sturctures Suggestion: structures

Sentence: And the last reason is that after twenty years we will get the success to find another alternative to the gas and petrolium, Which will be more chaper than petrol and also easily available in the market.
Error: petrolium Suggestion: petroleum
Error: petrol Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: chaper Suggestion: No alternate word