Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people?

I strongly agree with always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. In my opinion, the main reason is that no one likes and wants to be in lie, and then there are two reasons to support this statement.

First of all, I know sometimes it is hard to tell the truth under some consideration. Maybe if you do that, and you may make the person angry or sad, even though lose the relationship. However, I believe that if you can tell the truth with your real heart, the person will forgive you in the future, even though not at that moment. On the other hand, I think all of everyone wants to get the real reason and the truth at first time. I think he must be in the bed mood and cry at that time, but it is really good to him. The reason is after he knows the truth, he can try to find out some ways to let himself become better, and then restart his new life. It will be really better than that someday the person find out it by himself and find out you lie to him.

Second, It may be helpful when something is mistake, and you tell the truth on time. Maybe you can put a head together, and come up with some measures to fix it out. Therefore, the mistake will not be worse.

In conclusion, I think if you really want to keep the relationship continuously and forever, you should have to tell the truth at any time. Otherwise, I think someday the thing will be found out, and it not only is not good to your relationship, but also destroy your relationship forever. It will be not worthwhile.

Sentence: It will be really better than that someday the person find out it by himself and find out you lie to him.
Description: The fragment person find out is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace find with verb, past participle