Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

Although profit plays an important role in people's life and a society, it seems to me the way of achieving to this aim is important too; on the other hand goal doesn't interpret the device for achieving to the goal. I agree with telling the truth in any relationship between people. As my personal experience telling lie about issues in different kind of relationship, whether personal or social, have serious damages in both areas. For having a constructive relationship, no difference in your family or society, telling the truth is the most important consideration.

Imagine a situation you tell a lie in front of your children, after a while you are seeing the reflection of your action; gradually the children allow themselves to use it as an easy and useful trick in their work; they easily hide the important facts from their parents. Over a period of time, children don't count on your word and your permissions beside that you have kept aside of the important events that happen in your family. Finally, you'll find yourself strange in your home and gradually you are losing your position as a parent.

Second of all, considering this fact on the text of a society demonstrates the importance of this issue. A healthy and active society needs a mutual confidence between people and the government. If the government sets its rules in an unreal and incorrect way, after a short time this mutual relationship goes to the end and people will allow themselves to find their rights in the other people's right.

To sum up, to put the issues into a nutshell, telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. It prevents chaos and disordering which is the consequence of telling lies about the facts.

There are no topic sentences. Follow this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.