Are books endangered species fighting for survival in competition with TV, films and internet or amazing ways to intellectual pleasures?

Some people believe that books are endangered species fighting for survival in competition with TV, films and internet. However others consider that books provide unique intellectual pleasures. So what do I think? Personally, I reason that books are the most value resources of information that I have ever known. Let me explain the reasons that support my opinion. Books make people to create images in their own. They also provide people with value and accurate information. Books are always available and never disappear without left sights.

First at all, reading a book make people to create images in their own. The mind is free to travel to the most intricate places. When I read a book I can travel into an imaginary world by myself. It makes my mind to be able to create images vivid about the reality. In addition, I could become as a part of the history because I experience the same feeling of the characters.

Secondly, reading a book provide people with accurate and value information that could not been found in any other place, like find on internet. Before any book go to the market, they have been revised exhaustively by collective of authors, specialists and writers. It makes that the information they present be accurate and correct. However, the most of information that internet provide is not as accurate as the book. Because every person can write whatever thing by their own, it not guarantee that information be real or exact as it happened.

Finally, books are always ready to be used by people. You can find them in wherever place you go, and they always will have the same information that when were written. It means that the information has been writing on the books will never disappear like happen with the information on the internet. Sometimes we find on the internet some relevant information and when want to look again by the same data; it has flown away. Furthermore, every time you need information from one specific book, it is so easy to go to the library and pick it out. You can take the book to every place you go, and read it over and over. You don’t have to be worry about the internet connection, the net congestion and so on.

As I have illustrated, whereas there are some advantages to get the information from the internet namely, variety of articles and portable information, the richness of information that is contained on the books, coupled with the imaginary world they are able to create, the accuracy knowledge they provide as well as the availability of information they hold, make books be considered as an amazing way for intellectual pleasure. They never will be replaced by others sources of information like internet, because nothing else influences on people like books can do.

Sentence: Personally, I reason that books are the most value resources of information that I have ever known.
Description: The word reason is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to reason
Description: The fragment the most value is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace value with valuable

Sentence: First at all, reading a book make people to create images in their own.
Description: The fragment book make people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: Secondly, reading a book provide people with accurate and value information that could not been found in any other place, like find on internet.
Description: The fragment book provide people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to like and find

Sentence: Before any book go to the market, they have been revised exhaustively by collective of authors, specialists and writers.
Description: The fragment book go to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace go with verb, past participle

Sentence: It means that the information has been writing on the books will never disappear like happen with the information on the internet.
Suggestion: Refer to like and happen

Sentence: Sometimes we find on the internet some relevant information and when want to look again by the same data; it has flown away.
Description: The fragment when want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past participle

Sentence: They never will be replaced by others sources of information like internet, because nothing else influences on people like books can do.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and sources

Read a book grammar book.

Don't repeat words or sentence. Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph.