Are books more important than experience do u agree or disagree with the statement explain reasons

Are books more important than experience? do u agree or disagree with the statement? explain reasons

Books are the source of knowledge. But it is not that only reading books will give us the knowledge. We can get more knowledge from our experiences. I agree that not only books but also practical experiences helps to improve our ability.
I will explain the reasons to hold this opinion.

First reason is to to understand the subject easily. Books give us the basic idea not the entire procedure. If we read books we can just imagine the things in that. If we see it practically it will be more advantageous. For example, in my zoology class teacher explained me digestive system of earthworm. i read it after going to home. I understood the basic idea what will be there in digestive system and which parts are connected. Next day teacher did the practical by cutting earthworm. Then i completely understood the subject.

Second reason is we can remember things easily when we experienced. That experiences stay in our mind for a long period. For example, in my school teachers used to explain me about solar system and planets. I just read that i didn't understand how they are arranged and how they rotate around sun. Meanwhile, i went to the planetarium with my family. Then i cleared all my doubts in mind. Being a doctor still now i can explain you how solar system is and how planets rotate.

Last but not the least our outside situations are not like in the book. We never know what happens when. In books it is not written that in this situation you have to behave like this. So it all comes from the practical knowledge that we are gaining from our friends, family or neighbors by watching them. Books gives knowledge but how we are using that knowledge and what we have learnt from knowledge will be out from the experiences.

To put it in a nutshell, experiences are like tests. They tests our abilities and knowledge which we gained from books. So experiences also important rather than books.

Sentence: First reason is to to understand the subject easily.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to to and to

Sentence: Second reason is we can remember things easily when we experienced.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and we

Sentence: They tests our abilities and knowledge which we gained from books.
Description: The word tests is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to tests