The bandwagon appeal, celebrity Association, emotional appeal, humor, the anti-bandwagon appeal, slogan, glittering generality,and product comparison. Which technique from the above do you think is most effective? explain why with examples.

According to the article, I think the most effective technique concerning persuasive advertising is celebrity association/ testimonial. As following are three reasons to support my opinion.

First of all, I think that many people like to imitate the people who are the superstar. Most of people hope that they can look like the celebrities, such as beautiful, handsome, or fashion. That is, people always hope that they can as good as them. Take sport shoes as an example, Nike, a famous company of sport product, all along like to invite the super players as the representatives of product. The reason is the people hope they can play as well as the superstar players when they dress the same products.

Second, another important point I want to make is that generally people believe what famous people said. When one famous person said the product is useful or great, the people who are the consumers will trust it and be attracted to buy it at the next time when they need it. For instance, in my country, the host in the certain popular talk show concerning beauty always introduces some make-up products. After that, many young girls will discuss it on the website and the products will be sold very well.

Finally, most of celebrities have their own fans. Fans always want to follow their favorite celebrities. Therefore, most of the fans would like to possess what their favorite celebrities represent or like. Fans always can spend money without rational reason. In other word, fans want to support their favorite celebrities and be same as them. As a result, companies who invite the celebrities to represent will give more benefit.

In conclusion, I believe that for companies, through the recommendation of celebrities is the best method to promote the product.

Avg. Sentence Length: 16.556 21.0 (need more complex sentences)