The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

Although some people prefer to travel by their own vehicles, but it seems to me, taking trip with a group led by a tour guide is the best way of traveling. As a matter of fact, I have experienced the both; although taking trip by your own schedule has its own excitement, but traveling as a group with a tour guide had more advantages; especially in the case of some regions with unfamiliar places that you want to go there for the first time.

First, lacking enough experience get you in trouble. For example, last year, I and some friends of mine traveled to one of the country's cities with special geographic position; that area was so dangerous and exciting and we were not familiar with the probable incidents that would happen; so we continue our trip and we lost the way, beside one of my friends got badly injured by a poisonous snake that was abundant in that region. At last, local people found us and we survived. It was the last time that I traveled without previous schedule.

Second, when I enter into a new place, I like to become familiar with the new environment; this is impossible without accompanying a professional person. Moreover, sometimes a region has many places to visit, and simultaneously your limited time does not allow wandering around the city; in this situation, a tour guide seems really helpful. In addition, in a group there is a chance that you find new friends whom make your trip enjoyable.

To put the issues into a nutshell, for having a safe, enjoyable and useful trip, by traveling in a group led by a tour guide, all of the mentioned issues become fulfilled.

Sentence: First, lacking enough experience get you in trouble.
Description: The fragment experience get you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

I and some friends of mine ...
some friends of mine and I ...