Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has changed people's lives.1. Automobiles 2. Bicycles 3.AirplanesUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has changed people's lives.
1. Automobiles 2. Bicycles 3.Airplanes
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

From the stone age man to a modern age man there has been a significant change. Man has evolved so much in time, there used to be a time when the only means of transportation was by walking then man started using animals like horse and camel for transportation and then he invented bicycle, cars, bikes, automobiles, airplanes, etc for transportation. I feel out of all this above inventions airplanes has changed our life drastically. It has changed our society, our culture, our destiny with most of it for the better. It is the fastest route, the most comfortable route and the most convenient route.

Airplanes are miracles when it comes to reaching somewhere urgently like for example if I have a meeting to attend urgently then airplanes can make me reach within few hours depending on the location. It takes days and weeks to reach by other transportation but by airplanes you reach in a very short span of time. And because it is the fastest route it can also be used to save someone’s life for example if some patient is in need of any organ donor then it can be easily transported from one state to another.

Also airplanes are very comfortable. One can relax inside peacefully with their body and mind both being comfortable. They also have several classes like business class where you get more services and the seats are more better. So one can book their tickets accordingly.There is no chaos in airplane which you might find in other transportation , its not crowded nor do you have to stand and travel unlike buses and trains. It very much comfortable and also the fact that you don’t have to carry your meals as you get your meals in an airplane.

PS: Plz score my essay and correct my mistakes if any .

Sentence: I feel out of all this above inventions airplanes has changed our life drastically.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to inventions and airplanes

Sentence: So one can book their tickets accordingly.There is no chaos in airplane which you might find in other transportation , its not crowded nor do you have to stand and travel unlike buses and trains.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to its and not

You need one more paragraph for conclusion.