The college years are the best time in a person's life.

In my personal point of view, college years are definitely the best time in a person's life and those years can't be compared with any other period of one's life in terms of being fresh and strongly hopeful.

The beginning of academic period is concomitant with transformation of an individual from a teenager to a young adult person; the early years of youth. In this period of time people are full of energy, have usually a extremely positive attitude toward life and perceive themselves as being capable of making the possible out of the impossible.

Besides the inherent characteristics of a young college fellow, there are some influential factors which will be added to this mixture by the academic atmosphere of college. First of all, studying at a college means living at the beating heart of the scientific world, where one can be up to dated with the most recent scientific improvements. Second, it provides the students with free access to a relatively huge source of books, journals, academic papers, laboratory properties and knowledgeable and experienced experts in their fields of interest. This is a unique chance for any student to build his/her future out of such abundant resources. And finally, the college years are the time which new connections forms and internationally or culturally different and diverse people gain the opportunity to meet each other, become familiar with each other, and making deep friendships. It may be the best opportunity to practice democracy, to become known of others' values, attitudes, view points, and try to digest all this diversity in order to become more socially mature.

In conclusion, I think that college years make the best of a person's memory because not only these are the years which may influence the whole career life of a person, but also are years of brilliant memories of youth energy and interesting relationships.