A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose your factory? Explain your position.

Building a large factory near a community has both merits and demerits. We can not deny both the aspects. Although for any kind of development we need to faces its advantages and disadvantages. By building a large factory communities economy will be improved. Some or the other day development in any fields is necessary.

First of all, by building a lager factory there is more opportunity for employment. More and more people can get job. Unemployment rates are decreased. People's standard of living will be raised. No need to travel far from family for job, they can stay happily with their family. On the other hand, communities infrastructure develops if a large factory is built. And also, there is good chance for the growth in housing market, businesses, schools, colleges, hospitals ans so on. By this development community's economy increases.

Secondly, by building large factory there is larger amount of pollution. Such as air, water, soil, noise are polluted. And also, these pollution affect people's health. Transportation increases for the supply of raw materials or finished goods. Furthermore, building a large factory is a threat to agricultural fields. Most of the agricultural fields are usually acquired to build large factories. This affects to grow crops, vegetables and fruits. Obviously trees are cut to build factory. So there is lot of disadvantages for a development.

In conclusion, to gain some thing we need to lose other things. I agree that it helps us in many ways if a factory is built. People should be made aware to handle disadvantages.

Sentence: Although for any kind of development we need to faces its advantages and disadvantages.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to faces and its

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.