A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

No one can ever deny the significance of a factory as one of most important factor to change environmental situations. This sometimes has good effect in one are; however, in my point of view, I completely disagree with the idea that I can live calm near a big factory.

First of all, there is a widely held belief among economist that existence of a big factory can improve environmental facilities in anywhere. When a big factory is established in special place, it is necessary to improve facilities such as electrical facilities and way facilities in that place. Five years ago, for example, I lived in a calm city near Tehran. One day, a big company has announced that they would want to establish a big factory five years later. That company tried to increase the facilities around our area as soon as possible. Everyday, they came to our area and repaired the road and other facilities.

However, a big factory has many bad effects. In my opinion, a big factory is considered as an indispensable part of crowded and polluted area. It has played an significance role in polluted area to decrease the blue sky. For instance, in my last example, after two years, I everyday woke up by the sound of big machines which transfer big facilities to factory area.

To sum up, the availability of big factory has many advantages and disadvantages, but big company must establish their facilities in which area people do not live. I hold the view that everyone needs calm area to live, and nothing must disturb the human life.

All in all, I oppose the factory near my community. First and foremost, if a large company wants to establish a big factory near my community, I try to gain vote from my neighborhoods to change company’s decision. Secondly, If I cannot change their decision and my area's policies, I try to change my live location. Generally, not only do I like to live in calm are, but everyone also needs calm community to live.

one of most important factor...
one of most important factors...

I can live calm near a big factory.
I can live calmly near a big factory.

Sentence: For instance, in my last example, after two years, I everyday woke up by the sound of big machines which transfer big facilities to factory area.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and everyday

Not organized well.

Need to improve the language and sentences.

'To sum up' is equal to 'All in all'