Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents Which way of life do you think would be more satisfying to future generations

Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents. Which way of life do you think would be more satisfying to future generations?

The way I live is not really different from than the one my parents live, however there are surely some small differences which I think are caused by the higher pace of the life I live in a generation with more technological opportunities. I think the way I live would be more satisfying for future generations because it utilizes the available technology better and healthier.

First of all, I use mobile and online communication all the time. This way I am informed of news in the world and in my friends circle almost in real-time. On the other side, my parents use older technologies for getting information. They read the news from the day before in the newspaper and get letters from their friends. In today's world, in which there are many opportunities for fast information flow, I think the better way to live is my way because I am always up-to-date. That is why I think future generations would do the same as me so that they can be up-to-date as well.

Second, I do lots of sports in my spare time in order to compansate for the little body movement in the office. On the contrary, my parents do not do sports although they do not move more than I do during the day. I think future generations will realize that they have to find a way to keep their body healthy in a world where they barely move due to the technology doing all the move needed. That is why I think future generations will know that sports is important for the healt and will exercise routinely as I do.

Third, aside from the travel I do because of my job, I also travel a lot in my spare time to see new places and get to know new cultures. My parents have not travelled in their whole life as much as I have done already. Thanks to the progress in transportation technology, travelling long distances is not expensive as it used to be before. That is why I can easily book a flight for the weekend and see a new place. I think future generations would also make use of the cheap transportation as I do and travel a lot more than my parents do.

In summary, I think the way I live will be more satisfying to future generations because it is more suitable to the state of the art technology. The future generations will also use mobile communication, do exercises to have a good shape and travel a lot to see new places.

Sentence: Second, I do lots of sports in my spare time in order to compansate for the little body movement in the office.
Error: compansate Suggestion: compensate

Sentence: That is why I think future generations will know that sports is important for the healt and will exercise routinely as I do.
Error: healt Suggestion: health