Do you agree or disagree with the folllowing statement A person s childhood years the time from birth to twelve years of age are the most important years of a person s life Use spesific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the folllowing statement? A person's childhood years(the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person's life. Use spesific reasons and examples to support your answer

There are some periods to be lived by people such as babyhood,childhood and adulthood.These periods contribute to people positively and negatively in many ways.Positive and negative aspects may vary in order to importance of these periods.I strongly agree that a person's childhood years(the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person's life.

First of all,childhood years take an important place in people's lives.In childhood years,many things can be learned by their family or teacher easily and efficiently.Also,it is easy to affect them positively in this term.Because,it is very difficult to change their negative behaviors or characteristics after a period of teenage.For instance,if families want to gain positive features to their children and develop them for the future,they should pay attention in this term.Because children are affected easily in childhood years.While their family provide plus contributions to them,their friends can direct negative aspects.These situations can influence the future of children according to conditions.Therefore,if the families think their children,in these years they should protect their children from bad conditions and they should move by thinking the future of their children.Because education begins in the family and these years are the foundation of the future for children.

Some people think that,the most significant period is adulthood.Because people study lessons to pass the exams and eventually they go to the universities.They also say that,the universities determine many things such as earning a lot of or less money in the future, job opportunities and for people.However,the most significant thing is not going to university for people.When the people go to the universities,they learn some things such as studying lessons.But the most important features such as people's behaviors and their communication with other people gain in childhood years and these features prepare the children to the future correctly.

In brief,when everything is taken into consideration, we see that a person's childhood years are very significant for children' future than other periods.Because these periods that is under the influence of the easiest children are childhood.

Sentence: affected easily in childhood years.While their family provide plus contributions to them,their friends can direct negative aspects.These situations can influence the future of children according to conditions.Therefore,if the families think their children,in these years they should protect their children from bad conditions and they should move by thinking the future of their children.Because education begins in the family and these years are the foundation of the future for children.
Description: The fragment family provide plus is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: There are some periods to be lived by people such as babyhood,childhood and adulthood.These periods contribute to people positively and negatively in many ways.Positive and negative aspects may vary in order to importance of these periods.I strongly agree that a person's childhood yearsthe time from birth to twelve years of age are the most important years of a person's life.
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: yearsthe Suggestion: years the

Leave a space after punctuation marks for easier reading in real exams.