. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In 20 years from now on, students will not use printed books any more .

. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In 20 years from now on, students will not use printed books any more .

Now we are living in 21st century which is totally digital world.All things are computerized.So I am in favor of this statement is" In 20 years from now on,students will not use printed books any more. Now human being want all things portable and light weighted. So then why should not we make printed book as digital book.Let see what will be the senario after 20 years.

Now a days new generation used internet as source of study material instead of the prined book.Their most interest are in softcopy.They want study material in pdf ,word ,ppt form .so that they can easily carry that data any where without so much work. You can keep this data in your computer or data storage device.So need of more space in your shelf to put your printed books.if we use softcopy ultimately your space will save and you can use it for another purpose. I have lot of printed books in my cupboard because of that I don't have space for to keep my cloths. But now I can make the softcopy of this books and save my space which I can use it for another purpose.softcopy books save your valubale space so that's why people like to use the softcopy books instead of printed copy.

Secondly, some printed books are rare in market.You hardly find the copy of that books and to get that copy you have to pay lot of many.To get out from this situtaion we have good option that we can make the softcopy of that book. so that it can be easily available and that books are in your bajet.For instace if we want to study our culture then you have to buy all acient books which are so much costly and difficult to get all the from one destination but If we make the softcopy of that book then it easy to buy them.you can save your money to buy these expansive books. That's why many people like to purchase softcopy book instead of printed book.

Moreover, it is not easy to keep the printed book for long time. These may be get damage because of any nature climaties or it may happened that after long time you will be unable to read that books because of text become unclear. solution to all this problem is only we can make the softcopy of that book. so that you can keep your books as long as without any damages.All this reasons are responsible to use softcopy book instead of printed book.

So finally, I conclude that I totally agree with this statement " In 20 years from now on, students will not use printed books any more."

Sentence: I have lot of printed books in my cupboard because of that I don't have space for to keep my cloths.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to for and to

Sentence: But now I can make the softcopy of this books and save my space which I can use it for another purpose.softcopy books save your valubale space so that's why people like to use the softcopy books instead of printed copy.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and books

Sentence: then it easy to buy them.you can save your money to buy these expansive books.
Description: The fragment it easy to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace easy with adjective

Sentence: These may be get damage because of any nature climaties or it may happened that after long time you will be unable to read that books because of text become unclear. solution to all this problem is only we can make the softcopy of that book. so that you can keep your books as long as without any damages.All this reasons are Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace . with adjective
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to may and happened
Suggestion: Refer to this and reasons

Sentence: So then why should not we make printed book as digital book.Let see what will be the senario after 20 years.
Error: senario Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: These may be get damage because of any nature climaties or it may happened that after long time you will be unable to read that books because of text become unclear. solution to all this problem is only we can make the softcopy of that book. so that you can keep your books as long as without any damages.All this reasons are responsible to use softcopy book instead of printed book.
Error: climaties Suggestion: climates

Need to remove duplicate words or sentences.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.