Personally, I agree. I believe that advertising can tell me a lot about a country, because it tells about their customs and traditions, living beings and studying opportunities. These aspects made some people leave their home countries to find better living conditions.

First, advertising tells me about country’s customs. For example, I adore England, and I liked it most because of its customs. I recognized its customs not only by advertisements in journals or magazines, but also by films. I found out that British people are fond of sports. Almost every child knows how to play football. Also they never speak loudly in streets, never tired of saying “sorry” and “thank you”. Moreover they never show emotions even in tragic situations and seem to be good-tempered and cheerful under difficulties.

Also, advertisements tell me about country’s living beings. For example, from films I found out that British people like their home most of all, they say “my house is my castle”. Almost each of them has its own gardens and people take care of them. Also they keep pets. Furthermore British people even talk about their plants and pets. Watching films and different advertising programs I found out about their living beings, their houses and gardens around them.

Moreover, advertisements tell me about studying opportunities in certain countries. For example, it seems to me that every student in the world would like to study in Oxford or in Cambridge, because they are among the oldest and best universities in the world. If they were no advertisements I could hardly know about these universities much than a name.

When all is said and done, I reason that they are a lot of advantages that advertising provides about the country such as recognizing their people’s behavior in certain circumstances, houses and universities. Therefore I can say boldly that these advertisements attract people from all over the world to the country they are about. If there were no advertisements about countries I would have known about them from my parents or other people who are not reliable.

You wrote this essay well. But after read it, i got the expression that you were writing 'Film can tell you a lot about a country' instead of 'Advertising can tell you a lot about a country'. Be careful not to write the essay out of topic.