Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Classmates are more important influence than parents on a child s success in school Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Classmates are more important influence than parents on a child's success in school.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Classmates and parents both has a great impact on a child's life but definitely parents has more important influence than a classmate. Some people believe that children usually spend a lot of time, some time from school to university may be and there for got influenced from their friends more. On the other hand some may believe in parents great influence only and I think that is absolutely correct.

Children are the image of their parents. The phrase it self explaining the fact that every child a boy or girl learn most of the things related to life, social affairs, professional fields or personal matters collectively each and every part of the life, they learn from their parents. Here are couple of examples to support this fact.

First of all child spend more time with parents as compare to classmates so that's how automatically learn more from parents. Parents had gone through their school life so they could guide them in a better way because they know what they need to improve and get success in school life. Moreover parents are emotionally connected with their kids so there fore they could understand better about their problems and give valuable solutions in the school as well as at home.

Further, parents know very well about their children's mood, behavior, weak points, strong points, abilities, interests and psychology. For this purpose they are not only a best tutor but a best mentor too. No one can guide more positively than our parents. For instance if a boy or girl not getting good grades in school now again parents not going to discourage or putting down to them but will help them out of this problem and would find the way out with their experience because every parent wants their kids to be shine like a star and rise like a sun. So at any cost for a child they do their best to polish , build and bring out a perfect person in a society.

Finally, we could not neglect the part of classmate because a child spend great time with them, got a lot of knowledge as well but, as has been proved that parents are the best friends, mentor, tutor, provider so definitely has more influence on child's life to get success in school parallel with their lives too.

"Parents are the gift of God"

Classmates and parents both has a great impact on a child's life but definitely parents has more important influence than a classmate.
Classmates and parents both have a great impact on a child's life but definitely parents have more important influence than a classmate.

Sentence: The phrase it self explaining the fact that every child a boy or girl learn most of the things related to life, social affairs, professional fields or personal matters collectively each and every part of the life, they learn from their parents.
Description: The fragment girl learn most is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: First of all child spend more time with parents as compare to classmates so that's how automatically learn more from parents.
Description: The fragment child spend more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and compare

Sentence: For this purpose they are not only a best tutor but a best mentor too.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best