Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Each culture has special symbols, and certainly dance is one of the most important aspects of each culture. Generally, people try to show their cultur's importance, and in my view dance is the best way for that. However the majority of people believe that dancing is not interesting, the minority of the society, including me think that dance has a crucial role in a culture. Because, first dancing can keep one culture alive, also it can introduce peoples customs and beliefs to others, and in addition it can illustarate the history of that culture.

The main reason which convinced me that, dance has vital role in a culture, is its role in saving a culture from abolishment. All in all, because of lack of symbol most of ancient cultures are decaded. Dancing is a great symbol which can show how the people of a culture are distributed, and also the number of people who follow that culture. This action will utter the potantial of a culture to remain alive. For example, five years ago I had no attitude about my own culture and it was not important for me, but once in a festival in New Yurk I saw that a group of people are dancing like my fathers. So that I found that out, my culture is alive and will remain alive. Therefore, I am positive that the dancing is very important in the survive of a culture.

Second, I think because dance shows the customs of the people, it can be important. No doubt, each society has special ceremonies and rituals, so that peoples dancing is affected by them and people trying to utilize their beliefs in their dance. Which means considering dance in a society we can understand peoples beleifs and values. As an instance, by watching a dance of a Arab group, who were dancing using their sworn. I became aware that the sworn and being gallent is a value for Arab people. Thus, I am concerned that, paying attention to dance of a group, we can know their customs and beliefs.

Last but not least is History, heed to dance we can find a background and history of a civilization and culture. There are a variety of evidence in cave arts which show the merit of dance in primitive people. Exploring ancient peoples habit in dance scientists can estimate the age of a cultures. That is why I am sure that, the dance is crucial in knowing the history of a culture.

In my opinion dance has a important role in a culture. Whereas it can revive a culture, also introduce its belifs, and finally shows culture's history. Definitely our identity is based on our culture and seemingly our culture is based on dancing, therefore we should care that and try to revive it.

Sentence: Because, first dancing can keep one culture alive, also it can introduce peoples customs and beliefs to others, and in addition it can illustarate the history of that culture.
Error: illustarate Suggestion: illustrate

Sentence: All in all, because of lack of symbol most of ancient cultures are decaded.
Error: decaded Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This action will utter the potantial of a culture to remain alive.
Error: potantial Suggestion: potential

Sentence: Which means considering dance in a society we can understand peoples beleifs and values.
Error: beleifs Suggestion: beliefs

Sentence: I became aware that the sworn and being gallent is a value for Arab people.
Error: gallent Suggestion: gallant

Sentence: Whereas it can revive a culture, also introduce its belifs, and finally shows culture's history.
Error: belifs Suggestion: beliefs

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph. This will create some repetitive words and sentences.