Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Extroverts are better leaders than introverts.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Extroverts are better leaders than introverts.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Leaders are an important part of our lives. In school, company or any organization, a leader plays important key for its success. Some people think that introverts are better leaders than extroverts, whereas others disagree. Although both can be a good leader, I believe extroverts are better leaders than introverts because they have better communication skills and get more energy from being surrounded by others.

To begin with, in general extroverts possess good interpersonal skills because they like to socialize. The more person socialize, the better he or she become good at interacting with others. For example, when I was working in a pharmaceutical company a several years ago, I had a great boss. He was a extroverts person, he was always around people. He was a good listener and good at conveying his message to others. These his attributes made him a very good leader.

In addition to the previous point, extraverts is energetic when they have companies around. A good leader always should to be in touch with people and understands their need to make a situation better or solve problems. If a leader is an introvert person and prefer to spend time being away from others, he or she cannot be a good leader because he or she may have problem understanding what is happening in a group or team.

To sum up, extroverts have better chance of being good leaders because of their skills and characteristics.

Sentence: These his attributes made him a very good leader.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, plural is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to These and his

Minimum 250 words wanted.